New Beginnings Christian Academy

New Beginnings Christian Academy believes that everyone deserves an opportunity to achieve ones goals academically. In today’s society, to become successful, you must have an education. Knowledge is power! We have a High School Diploma to fit your busy lifestyle. Education is essential and in today’s economy everyone needs a High School Diploma!

9 Comments

1. Josh says:

Wow! You’ve certainly set the bar a little higher with this one Nick… I’m anxious to see how you manage to “top it” later!

2. Kim Johnson says:

As a parent of a student currently attending Carrasco Educational Services, i have been impressed by the one on one tutoring that has been given to my son. So happy this program is working for him. I highly recommend it for any one who is struggling in public school. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

3. Andrew Martinez says:

This is the best program in Dallas! The teachers are great, they have lots of patience and take the time to really teach you. Everyone is so friendly and always willing to help. I will be graduating in June and I will be attending Mountain View College in the fall. Totally recommend it to anyone who has dropped out of school.

4. victoria says:

i want to enroll in this school and go to the navy and i wondering if they would accept the high school diploma?

• NbcaAdmin says:

It is best to talk to a recruiter from the Navy first since they do require class room time. We do have different programs that can help you.

5. Odyssesy says:

Will I be graduating in february if I attend this month i’m 17 with a baby. Trying to provide for him I already paid for registration and how does these class sessions work?

6. julien says:

What a great program and service! Education truly is the door to so many opportunities.